ReconArt Essentials is the ideal fit for teams looking to automate high-volume transaction matching and exception management. This package offers businesses of all industries and sizes the tools needed to tackle common matching challenges such as repetitive and time-consuming manual tasks, complex matching logic, different/changing data formats, and exception item visibility and management. You get enterprise-class tools in an intuitive, quick-to-deploy interface and an affordable package.
ReconArt has been really helpful in highlighting common issues for cash movements not coinciding with source system transactions… it has been really helpful in showing us how we can improve our existing system reporting and monitoring.
Kriti Nath, Finance Manager
ReconArt Essentials works for any type of matching reconciliation where you need to compare and reconcile transactional data from different sources, and resolve errors or exceptions coming out of the process (typically by posting back to the GL). This makes ReconArt Essentials especially suitable for bank account reconciliations, credit card/merchant/POS account recs, corporate expenses, AP/AR and other GL account reconciliations. Other financial, or even non-financial matching is also supported.
ReconArt™ gives us faith in the financial numbers we report by delivering accuracy, reduced operational risk and a fully auditable environment. An important added value is that it paid for itself almost immediately through significant cost savings of tasks that would otherwise have had to have been done manually.
Tim Carson, CEO
ReconArt Essentials implementations are focused, and efficient. Our collaborative approach to implementation focuses on tackling your priority reconciliations first. We will work together to configure the solution and train-the-trainer, empowering your team to be self-sufficient as quickly as possible. Depending on your goals and readiness, you can expect a fully live process within just a few weeks or a couple of months.
Here are some of our customers who leverage ReconArt to support their reconciliation and close processes.
Harmoney is New Zealand's leading peer-to-peer lending platform that matches borrowers with investors to provide everyone with a better deal.read more
Rain City Capital was able to exponentially speed up their reconciliation process and eliminate the opportunity for error by leveraging ReconArt’s powerful automation features.read more
Today Fiesta operates 125 franchise storefronts that provide insurance and tax preparation services mainly to Hispanic communities within the United States.read more
Find the ReconArt edition
that meets your needs
- Full support for all types of transaction matching, reconciliation, and exception management
- Includes 5 users as part of starting package
- User-owned integration tools for data import/export, clean-up, and enrichment
- Includes 25 million transactions per year as part of the fixed fee
- All ReconArt Essentials functionality plus 1 key process module (Journal Entry, Period-end Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Variance Analysis)
- Includes 10 users as part of starting package
- Optional custom reporting
- Includes 50 million transactions per year as part of the fixed fee
- Support for fully auditable month-end Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Certification
- Secure repository for completed reconciliations and substantiation documents
- Highly configurable role-based approval workflow with due-date driven notifications
- Increased visibility into account status and close workflow
- Full solution capability and custom user scope
- Custom Report Development
- Additional deployment options (on-premise, perpetual license)
- Enhanced Support options
- Additional backup, redundancy, storage capabilities
- Integrated enterprise security options (AD, SSO)
All ReconArt Editions are web-based and work with any ERP, accounting system, and external data sources. They all come with critical functions including Dashboards & Reports and Automation, and are fully auditable.
We welcome the opportunity to explore your needs and introduce you to our solution.
- Quick response
- Collaborative discovery
- Transparency and openness
- Clear next steps