ReconArt’s Enterprise Edition has it all. It is suitable for large teams or organizations looking for full support of all reconciliation capabilities. High-volume Matching, comprehensive Exception management, Balance Sheet reconciliations across thousands of accounts, complex Journal approvals and Variance Analysis, are all included based on your specific needs.
Some of the general improvements gained after adopting the ReconArt™ product were time saved during month-end closing, better reporting tools, accuracy in our the matching functions, and automating the reconciliation process. Today we operate more efficiently and accurately with ReconArt™, and have reduced the time it took to complete reconciliations.
ReconArt Enterprise often accommodates teams working together across departments or geographies and to support a multitude of reconciliation and related processes. Whether you have sales transactions in the millions or thousands of balance sheet accounts, or need a robust intercompany reconciliation solution, or wish to replace a legacy reconciliation tool, or need to implement best practice reconciliation alongside a brand-new ERP, ReconArt Enterprise has you covered.
We are happy with the decision we made with ReconArt…Key areas have been eliminating manual reconciliation and finding patterns in unmatched transactions…ReconArt’s implementation team has been very good…We find the Support Team to be very responsive and helpful.
Our implementation team is well prepared to support your Enterprise initiative. These projects can be more elaborate and complex, frequently featuring enterprise security integrations, custom report development, phased/hands-on implementations, and on-site consulting, depending on the scope.
Here are some of our customers who leverage ReconArt to support their reconciliation and close processes.
The fast-growing, online remittance company operates in 50+ countries and enables customers to send money to friends and family living abroad through a modern online platform.read more
Find the ReconArt edition
that meets your needs
- Full support for all types of transaction matching, reconciliation, and exception management
- Includes 5 users as part of starting package
- User-owned integration tools for data import/export, clean-up, and enrichment
- Includes 25 million transactions per year as part of the fixed fee
- All ReconArt Essentials functionality plus 1 key process module (Journal Entry, Period-end Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Variance Analysis)
- Includes 10 users as part of starting package
- Optional custom reporting
- Includes 50 million transactions per year as part of the fixed fee
- Support for fully auditable month-end Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Certification
- Secure repository for completed reconciliations and substantiation documents
- Highly configurable role-based approval workflow with due-date driven notifications
- Increased visibility into account status and close workflow
- Full solution capability and custom user scope
- Custom Report Development
- Additional deployment options (on-premise, perpetual license)
- Enhanced Support options
- Additional backup, redundancy, storage capabilities
- Integrated enterprise security options (AD, SSO)
All ReconArt Editions are web-based and work with any ERP, accounting system, and external data sources. They all come with critical functions including Dashboards & Reports and Automation, and are fully auditable.
We welcome the opportunity to explore your needs and introduce you to our solution.
- Quick response
- Collaborative discovery
- Transparency and openness
- Clear next steps