ReconArt Certify allows your company to establish a streamlined and compliant balance sheet reconciliation and close process by focusing exclusively on this crucial aspect of reconciliation. This Edition package allows you to eliminate dependence on manual and/or spreadsheet-based month-end reconciliations and tracking. ReconArt Certify is highly scalable and used by accounting teams anywhere from just around 10 people to hundreds of users.
ReconArt™ offered the greatest flexibility around being able to design the system to meet our specific requirements. We also felt the look of the ReconArt™ product was more appealing and “intuitive” for users to navigate around, and pricing was competitive.
Account balances from any ERP or accounting system can be automatically pushed through a fully auditable, multi-stage approval workflow that is configured for your needs with easy to use templates. Everything from calendars, due dates, roles, notifications, preparation steps and requirements, is entirely driven by your internal policies and preferences while building on best practices. Reports and Dashboards can provide instant visibility into delayed reconciliations, aging items, or other important metrics – enhancing insight and control into the financial reconciliation and close process of the organization. A comprehensive Variance Analysis solution is also available as part of this Edition for organizations requiring close monitoring of balance variation from period to period.
I like the fact that all supporting documents are protected. Once they’re attached to ReconArt, the reconciliations are carved in stone but always retrievable; you can pull them up and look at them. Supporting documents are in the database, so if I ever want to go back and look at how a transaction was reconciled in the past it’s all right there.
While we think that it’s ideal for both Matching and Balance Sheet Reconciliation to be integrated in ReconArt, we also understand that may not always be the case for different reasons. For instance, in larger organizations, these processes are often owned by completely different teams. If you happen to be looking for a solution that exclusively supports month and period-end reconciliation, then ReconArt Certify is the perfect fit for your needs.
Here are some of our customers who leverage ReconArt to support their reconciliation and close processes.
The University of Auckland, founded in 1883, is the largest University in New Zealand with eight faculties over six campuses and over 40,000 students.read more
TekSavvy provides residential and commercial internet and home phone services and more recently has developed a fixed wireless network which is used to provide high-speed internet access.read more
Find the ReconArt edition
that meets your needs
- Full support for all types of transaction matching, reconciliation, and exception management
- Includes 5 users as part of starting package
- User-owned integration tools for data import/export, clean-up, and enrichment
- Includes 25 million transactions per year as part of the fixed fee
- All ReconArt Essentials functionality plus 1 key process module (Journal Entry, Period-end Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Variance Analysis)
- Includes 10 users as part of starting package
- Optional custom reporting
- Includes 50 million transactions per year as part of the fixed fee
- Support for fully auditable month-end Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Certification
- Secure repository for completed reconciliations and substantiation documents
- Highly configurable role-based approval workflow with due-date driven notifications
- Increased visibility into account status and close workflow
- Full solution capability and custom user scope
- Custom Report Development
- Additional deployment options (on-premise, perpetual license)
- Enhanced Support options
- Additional backup, redundancy, storage capabilities
- Integrated enterprise security options (AD, SSO)
All ReconArt Editions are web-based and work with any ERP, accounting system, and external data sources. They all come with critical functions including Dashboards & Reports and Automation, and are fully auditable.
We welcome the opportunity to explore your needs and introduce you to our solution.
- Quick response
- Collaborative discovery
- Transparency and openness
- Clear next steps