Find the ReconArt Edition that meets your needs
We understand that one size doesn’t fit all.
ReconArt offers you maximum flexibility in choosing the reconciliation footprint that best suits your needs.
Our four distinct Edition packages provide a mix of functionality, usage scope, and pricing.
Find the ReconArt edition
that meets your needs
- Full support for all types of transaction matching, reconciliation, and exception management
- Includes 5 users as part of starting package
- User-owned integration tools for data import/export, clean-up, and enrichment
- Includes 25 million transactions per year as part of the fixed fee
- All ReconArt Essentials functionality plus 1 key process module (Journal Entry, Period-end Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Variance Analysis)
- Includes 10 users as part of starting package
- Optional custom reporting
- Includes 50 million transactions per year as part of the fixed fee
- Support for fully auditable month-end Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Certification
- Secure repository for completed reconciliations and substantiation documents
- Highly configurable role-based approval workflow with due-date driven notifications
- Increased visibility into account status and close workflow
- Full solution capability and custom user scope
- Custom Report Development
- Additional deployment options (on-premise, perpetual license)
- Enhanced Support options
- Additional backup, redundancy, storage capabilities
- Integrated enterprise security options (AD, SSO)
All ReconArt Editions are web-based and work with any ERP, accounting system, and external data sources. They all come with critical functions including Dashboards & Reports and Automation, and are fully auditable.
Here are some of our customers who leverage ReconArt to support their reconciliation and close processes.
We welcome the opportunity to explore your needs and introduce you to our solution.
- Quick response
- Collaborative discovery
- Transparency and openness
- Clear next steps