Financial Close Software Integration
- Quick integration of Close data/information into and out of ReconArt
- Business unit can be self-sufficient to integrate Close data
- Minimal reliance on scarce IT resources
- Easy-to-Use interfaces to configure import and export of data including transformation, enrichment and load
Overview: ReconArt provides a rich set of tools in its Integration module to allow easy integration into and out of the solution with its ETL-like capabilities. Such flows can easily be configured and managed by business unit team members without reliance on costly and scarce IT resources.
Purpose: Traditionally, integration between systems has always been a difficult proposition. Many projects meant to uplift the operation have failed due to the complexity and inertia of integration between systems. ReconArt has nullified many of these difficulties by cultivating a rich set of capabilities in our Integration module.
- Reliance on IT resources. Often integration between and among systems and data providers required engagement of scarce in-house IT resource or costly IT consultants.
- Number of interfaces. The number of integrations and the structure of data flowing over them can be significant and varied. Accounting for the differences and ensuring data integrity might be a consistent challenge.
- Rate of change. With changes to internal systems or new source systems there could be disruption. Re-aligning interfaces could take significant time.
- Inefficient integration. Frequently “integration” consisted of manual steps to retrieve data or massage it for structure and scrub it for quality.
- Business-owned integration. Using our Integration module, business users can easily configure the integration. Using a drag-and-drop interface and Excel-like capabilities, the Integration module makes it quick and easy to map, normalize, transform and enrich data.
- Rapid Integration. The intuitive design of the Integration module allows self-sufficiency for the business unit, while offering quick configuration of any changes – whether they are due to business expansion, or other changes in the business environment.
- Better Quality. Our integration capabilities eliminate the need for any manual steps in the integration process. This ensures there are no integrity issues (e.g. due to manual and unaudited manipulation of data) as well as a consistency in data structure and logical meaning. As a result, executing business rules and actions against the data will give better results.
- Automated and behind the scenes. With our Automation capabilities, any integration can be automated so that business data can be on-boarded or off-boarded with all the integrity and efficiency that your enterprise demands.